Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Patriots’ Weekly: Homecoming is good for Tom Brady

jedi17
    jedi17

Patriots’ Weekly: Homecoming is good for Tom Brady Empty Patriots’ Weekly: Homecoming is good for Tom Brady

Post by jedi17 Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:10 pm

Patriots’ Weekly: Homecoming is good for Tom Brady

Patriots' Weekly
    More
    Welcome New England Patriots’ fans to the latest edition of Patriots’ Weekly, the all-in-one stop for all your latest Patriots’ news. Kicking off this Thanksgiving week, we New England Patriots’ fans were treated to a hefty helping of quality offense in San Francisco as the New England Patriots downed the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday.
    AROUND COVER32
    QB Rankings Is Mariota really this good?
    Draft Preview:: Breaking down the best linebackers in this year’s class
    Mailbag: What’s next for Romo?
    This was a special game for two players on the Patriots’ roster in the likes of Tom Brady and Julian Edelman. Both players got a chance to play for their first time back in the Bay area and neither Brady or Edelman disappointed.
    Brady was his usual quality self making another statement for his case as NFL MVP. Brady willed the New England offense without the presence of star tight end Rob Gronkowski and with a strong performance from target Julian Edelman, the Patriots’ offense was looking like their Super Bowl caliber self.
    There was a lot of fun news in the world of Patriots’ Nation this past week as NFL fans finally got a peek at the humor that so many people fail to acknowledge exists in New England. Of course I’m talking about the hilarious new Foot Locker ad starring non-other than Tom Brady himself poking fun at his Deflategate suspension.
    The video has gone viral as Tom Brady finally broke his silence and seriousness about his hogwash suspension. It seems as if Brady is finally willing to laugh at the whole situation and is putting it behind him. Just don’t let his play on the field let it fool you about how serious he still is about getting that fifth ring.
    There was all this and much more in a busy week of Patriots’ Weekly. Remember, if you read one article about the Pats all week, Patriots’ Weekly is the all-in-one stop.

Be sure to follow us on Twitter @cover32_NE. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving week and enjoy some food and football!

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:11 am