Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Liberals are outraged at Gov. Rick Scott for calling Trump instead of Obama after Florida shooting

Lobo
    Lobo

Liberals are outraged at Gov. Rick Scott for calling Trump instead of Obama after Florida shooting Empty Liberals are outraged at Gov. Rick Scott for calling Trump instead of Obama after Florida shooting

Post by Lobo Sat 07 Jan 2017, 4:53 pm

Liberals are outraged at Gov. Rick Scott for calling Trump instead of Obama after Florida shooting
    Democrats are none too happy with Florida Gov. Rick Scott after he chose to call President-elect Donald Trump instead of President Barack Obama following Friday’s attack at the Fort Lauderdale airport, which saw five people slain.
    In the aftermath of the attack, Scott told the media during a press conference that Obama had yet to reach out to him and that he had not tried contacting Obama. Instead, the Florida governor said that he had spoken to Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence “several times” in the hours following the shooting.
    “I have reached out to President-elect Trump, and spoken to him and to Vice President-elect (Mike) Pence multiple times to keep them informed, and they told me whatever resources that we need from the federal government, they would do everything in their power to make that happen,” Scott said, according to CBS News.
    But when pressed by reporters multiple times if he had reached out to Obama, he continually stated that he had not and that the aftermath of a shooting isn’t time to get “political.”
    And that did not go over well with Democrats:
    However, for reference, presidents typically reach out the governors of states that are facing a tragedy or crisis. During Obama’s time in office, he too has made this a general practice.
    But Obama and Scott have not had a very amicable relationship over the last several years. In fact, after the Pulse Nightclub terrorist attack in Orlando last year, Obama reportedly never reached out to Scott and he denied Scott’s request to declare a state of emergency in the Sunshine State.
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/01/07/liberals-are-outraged-at-gov-rick-scott-for-calling-trump-instead-of-obama-after-florida-shooting/
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Liberals are outraged at Gov. Rick Scott for calling Trump instead of Obama after Florida shooting Empty Re: Liberals are outraged at Gov. Rick Scott for calling Trump instead of Obama after Florida shooting

Post by Neno Sat 07 Jan 2017, 5:10 pm

Scott smart man as I remember Obama's comments on the night club deal, Claiming it probably wasn't a Muslim related terrorist issue man was he wrong. Scott, good job to HELL with dem liberals.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:01 pm