BAGHDAD / News Network Iraq announced the MP for the National Reform Movement honest we hinted block, Thursday, for the possession of the evidence and documents that confirm the existence of thefts in the Iraqi oil province of Basra counters, as pointed out that his goal is to reform and not defamation .ozkr we hinted in his press conference today: " the statement of the Ministry of oil lacks a professional guide to prove the opposite of what I talked him through the media," adding , "I am speaking guide and Thadithm through the media and on the oil Ministry to prove the opposite . " he continued , "My goal of reform and not defamation and I'm sure that the response of the Ministry oil is a sign of the health of my words , "stressing that" has evidence and documents broadcast the existence of thefts in the Basra oil counters . "he added that" we have more than 200 document confirming the existence of waste and corruption in the South oil company , "and urged the oil ministry to" the establishment of a lawsuit against him to Atsena his display of documents to eliminate ".ccant oil Ministry has expressed its rejection of the statement we hinted about oil theft, saying that" the target of Tsagitat political and auctions between this party and that, also rejects the abuse of Iraqi oil sector by exploiting the media by some members of the board the distinguished Representatives in launching accusations and unfounded allegations against workers in the oil sector without an awareness of the severity of the impact of such allegations on the reputation of Iraq and to invest in the oil sector.