Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muwaffaq al-Rubaie: the new White House administration will not be better than its predecessor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Muwaffaq al-Rubaie: the new White House administration will not be better than its predecessor Empty Muwaffaq al-Rubaie: the new White House administration will not be better than its predecessor

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Jan 2017, 3:09 am

[size=30]Muwaffaq al-Rubaie: the new White House administration will not be better than its predecessor[/size]
    31/01/2017 10:38 | Number of Views: 215
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    Expressed deputy state law Muwaffaq al-Rubaie today surprised US President Donald Trump's decision to ban entry of Iraqis into the country while the decision did not include this state sponsors of terrorism, referring to Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
    Rubaie In an interview with "direction Press," said the decision by the US President regarding the Iraqi unfair not die of reality any link a convicted at the grassroots and government level decision to the fact that the sons of the Iraqi community living in the countries of the world is characterized by its reputation of good and did not prove their involvement in any terrorist act, especially in America, wondering at the same time for the terrorists who blew up the trade Towers in America in 2011 What are their nationalities? But he also said, did not prove that the investigation of those involved in these bombings number was 19 people, 11 of them Saudi, Emirati and another one Kuwaiti.
    He added that the US decision is a stab in the back of the people and the Iraqi government because the latter are fighting terrorism for over 13 years is not unreasonable to be is one of the sponsors of terrorism, noting that the new White House administration will not be better than its predecessor in terms of its foreign relations with the countries of the region .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 23 Oct 2024, 8:20 pm