Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Industry calls for the government to stop the benefits of its loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Industry calls for the government to stop the benefits of its loans Empty The Ministry of Industry calls for the government to stop the benefits of its loans

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Feb 2017, 1:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Ministry of Industry calls for the government to stop the benefits of its loans

 Baghdad / term 

It revealed the Ministry of Industry and Minerals intends to submit a proposal to the Committee on Economic Affairs , the Council of Ministers to stop serving the financial benefits of industrial loans to ease the burden on manufacturers. 
    The Minister of Industry and Agency Mohamed Soudani, in a statement issued on the sidelines of a meeting of the Iraqi Industrial Bank Director Bilal al - Hamdani, said that " the ministry will submit a proposal to the Committee on Economic Affairs in the Council of Ministers respect to off benefits or freezing being exceeded large proportion and became a burden the industrialists and thus prevent the re - resume industrial activity. " 
    The Sudanese "the importance of activating the laws that contribute to the national industry product support such as laws and consumer protection, to ensure that the imported goods flooding the market and the trend towards encouraging various sectors to produce goods that compete with global standard specifications and imported goods."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 4:08 pm