Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mansour al-Tamimi: Federation Council will establish the composition of the Legislative Council in I

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Mansour al-Tamimi: Federation Council will establish the composition of the Legislative Council in I Empty Mansour al-Tamimi: Federation Council will establish the composition of the Legislative Council in I

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 20 Jul 2013, 5:19 pm

Mansour al-Tamimi: Federation Council will establish the composition of the Legislative Council in Iraq and synonym for Parliament

2013-07-20

Member of State of law Coalition MP Mansour al-Tamimi said the Federation Council law legislation establishing the composition of the Legislative Council in Iraq synonymous with the House of representatives.

Tamimi said in a statement cited by the Agency Sana news/secrets "on Saturday that" adoption of the laws of the Federation Council and the Federal Court and the Council of the judiciary contributes to building the surname generally and Iraq hopefully upteq LTE on this law quickly to ensure continuation of laws and the distribution of wealth properly among all the provinces, as well as the Council of the Union has the power to veto laws and that is what is lacking in the House of representatives which enacts the laws might actually collide with the end of the Cabinet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Mansour al-Tamimi: Federation Council will establish the composition of the Legislative Council in I Empty Re: Mansour al-Tamimi: Federation Council will establish the composition of the Legislative Council in I

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 20 Jul 2013, 5:19 pm

Tamimi said in a statement cited by the Agency Sana news/secrets "on Saturday that" adoption of the laws of the Federation Council and the Federal Court and the Council of the judiciary contributes to building the surname generally and Iraq hopefully upteq LTE on this law quickly to ensure continuation of laws and the distribution of wealth properly among all the provinces, as well as the Council of the Union has the power to veto laws and that is what is lacking in the House of representatives which enacts the laws might actually collide with the end of the Cabinet.

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:18 am