Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

BAGHDAD services: current year's plan includes a lot of clothing the streets of the capital

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BAGHDAD services: current year's plan includes a lot of clothing the streets of the capital Empty BAGHDAD services: current year's plan includes a lot of clothing the streets of the capital

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:00 am

[size=30]BAGHDAD services: current year's plan includes a lot of clothing the streets of the capital[/size]
    10/03/2017 10:54 | Number of Views: 141
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Press direction - Private
    The Commission on services in the Baghdad Provincial Council, said the current year's plan includes a lot of clothing the streets of the capital by the Baghdad Municipality and the Directorate of the Department of projects in the province.
    Committee Chairman Ali Jassim In an interview with "direction Press," said the provincial council and the Municipality of Baghdad attach great importance during this year and part of 2017 plan for paving the streets of the capital, which suffered from a very bad situation as well as the number of stores that was completed in the infrastructure services not being Aksaiha noting the trend towards paving the streets in various parts of Baghdad, has been directing all municipal departments to choose three important streets of introducing them into the plan .
    He added: Projects Directorate of the province has a plan to clothing more than street work will coincide with the work of the Municipality of Baghdad circles .
    It is said that a large number of streets in the capital suffer from Altaksvat and excavations due to neglected since the period of time under the pretext of a lack of financial allocations, which caused multiple traffic Zhamat Qtoat P most important streets in Baghdad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:30 am