Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: This is the most of Iraq's debt roots

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: This is the most of Iraq's debt roots Empty Parliamentary Economy: This is the most of Iraq's debt roots

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Mar 2017, 6:01 am

Parliamentary Economy: This is the most of Iraq's debt roots

March 13 .2017 - 17:41 | Number of Views: 1037

Sommer News: Baghdad .. She said the investment committee and the parliamentary economy, said on Monday that most of the international debt owed by Iraq inherited from the era of the former regime, which are estimated at $ 55 billion due to wars and economic policies wrong.

And confirmed member of the Committee Najiba Najib told a news briefing, said that "most of the international debt owed by Iraq inherited from the era of Saddam's regime, which is estimated at about $ 55 billion due to wars and economic policies wrong."

She added that "the total public debt of Iraq amounted to about $ 100 billion, but most of them inherited from Saddam's regime, while domestic debt reached about $ 15 billion and the remaining is a soft debt provided by the governments of Japan, Germany and the International Monetary Fund to pay far batches of up to 20 years."

Najib added that "those amounts invested in the industry and the development of public services and bridging the budget deficit during the previous Amyin and the payment of salaries," indicating that "the government is able to repay the amounts in light of improving global oil prices and reduce dependence on the sale of oil by increasing non-oil income of Commerce and Industry and agriculture. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 4:27 pm