Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey responded to the Netherlands .. cows

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey responded to the Netherlands .. cows Empty Turkey responded to the Netherlands .. cows

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Mar 2017, 4:17 am

Turkey responded to the Netherlands .. cows

Agencies

It is the Turkish Union of red meat, to re-shipment of cattle to the Dutch country, stressing that it is no longer interested in the cows, amid an escalating diplomatic crisis between the two countries.

The head of the Turkish Union of red meat exporters, Bulent Tong, that the shipment, which includes 40 cow-type "Holsteian" famous returned to the Netherlands.

"The cows Holsteian Dutch have become very common in our country. But this breed of cattle began to cause serious problems, "as quoted by" AFP "for the agency" Anatolia.

He added, "In the future we do not want animal products from the Netherlands. We have to download the first batch of Holstein cows "and Snaidha."

And it broke diplomatic crisis is the worst between the two countries after they blocked the Netherlands and Turkish ministers this week to participate in rallies to support the referendum expands the powers of the president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

Turkey has vowed to impose economic sanctions against the backdrop of the prevention and ministers, without revealing details of those penalties

http://www.aljournal.com/main/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D9%87%D9%88%D9%84%D9%86%D8%AF%D8%A7-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%A8%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B1/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 1:41 am