Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egyptian expert for "Journal News": Daesh common enemy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egyptian expert for "Journal News": Daesh common enemy Empty Egyptian expert for "Journal News": Daesh common enemy

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Apr 2017, 3:55 pm

Egyptian expert for "Journal News": Daesh common enemy

The Journal News

Expert warned Egyptian journalist Ahmed Dean of the new terrorist attacks may be targeted to Egypt unless it is dealt firmly with sleeper cells, while noting that Daesh a common enemy of the two peoples of Iraq and Egypt.

Brigadier-General told the "Journal News" on Tuesday that "terrorist attacks carried out last Sunday on two churches in the provinces of Alexandria and the West, stands behind the terrorist organization Daesh."

He stressed the importance of the Egyptian government to deal seriously with terrorist operations and to intensify the intelligence effort to fend off the sleeper cells Daesh located in Egypt. "

He added that "any country, regardless of its military capability or security will not prevent terrorism 100% uses different mechanisms, terrorism even without explosives or weapons, and used cars run over by a method such as what is happening in Europe."

He noted that "coping with suicide attacks by the whole may be present on the fronts only, but in the cities, the presence of civilians, do not force any Tsttie repel and prevent suicide attacks completely."

He explained that "terrorist operations do not affect the national unity between the Egyptian people, and that these operations united the Egyptian people and not broadcast Afattnhban its components."

"The extremist terrorist organization did not stop launching terrorist attacks not in Egypt, nor in any country, but in front of the Egyptian government has a good chance to prevent such accidents especially after the clarity of purpose when it is Aldoaash Alknaias and imposing good security tightening."

http://www.aljournal.com/security/%D8%AE%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%80%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%84-%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%88-%D9%85%D8%B4/

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 9:51 am