Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Umm Qasr port receives five ships

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Umm Qasr port receives five ships Empty Umm Qasr port receives five ships

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Apr 2017, 3:42 am

Umm Qasr port receives five ships

Baghdad Journal News

Umm Qasr port received this morning, five ships of different nationalities and with a tonnage of variety, where the ship docked at Pier 11, carrying 605 containers.

The Information Office of the port said in a statement Tqlt "Journal News" copy of it, that "the port of Umm Qasr received today morning 5 Bakharc of different nationalities and different countries tonnage."

"The ship (HONG XUN) tonnage of 9891 tons variety were discharged on the quay 13 and the ship (MSC RANIA) and carrying a number of containers of 1369 were discharged on the quay 15 process and the ship (BF MEL ODY) a variety of load and docked at Pier 18, in addition to the ship (BUSAN TRADER) and carrying 211 containers where docked at pier 20.

share it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 2:02 pm