Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The story of Amin and a brave employee at that time

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The story of Amin and a brave employee at that time Empty The story of Amin and a brave employee at that time

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Apr 2017, 2:13 am

The story of Amin and a brave employee at that time

 Baghdad / Ahmed Hamid

Moment to break into the organization Daesh, the city of Tikrit, in June 2014, trapping 15 soldiers in the Iraqi army, in the city left by military leaders, the extremist organization, unbeaten one of the sons of the city , which carry moral responsibility when unarmed soldiers housed in his home , defying the arrogance of Aldoaash, and an exhibition of his life and his family to their danger at that time from all sides.

Leroy Ali Jabbar , a resident of the city of Tikrit, (range), said that "all military units, collapsed the moment of entering the organization Daesh terrorist, to the city, where he sought refuge most of the military leaders and soldiers fled from Tikrit, in June 2014 , " noting that " the elements Daesh, occupied the center of the province and imposed their strength and grip on all the city 's neighborhoods and alleys , which has become a ghost town, not safety and peace of mind the presence of the occupiers Hola strangers. "
    He adds Jabbar, that "unfortunately trapped 15 subordinate soldiers to one of the military teams of the Iraqi army, the city center, without being able to escape as did other colleagues, but a citizen, paid his humanity to the relief at that risk and sensitive time, through sheltered in his home" noting that " the man Ahtwahm a father of five girls, sensed the moment of real danger when he saw the wheels stand in front of the organization Daesh his house and other houses of the inhabitants of his area."
    He continues Jabbar, a member of the Ministry of Water Resources, as saying that "one of the staff told me that his brother contacted him from the house of one of the people in Tikrit, which is surrounded by Daesh, can not get out of the man who harbors the house," he said . " I took No. phone from the employee in the circle of my colleague, contacted the man and the owner of the house, in order to coordinate with him and find a way to take out Hola trapped soldiers from Tikrit. "
    Jabbar pointed out that " the man called me repeatedly in order to rush to save hiding soldiers in his house, because the elements Daesh, at the gates of his house and afraid to hear their presence in his home kills and members of his family," he continued Jabbar as saying that " the man told us should be discharged at night because it is not aware of what Aldoaash him and his family do if their knowledge of harboring soldiers in the army. "

The moment of the Rescue of the soldiers and the death of the Savior
    confirmed Ali Jabbar he signed confused, and with the entreaties of his friend in the circle on the rescue of his brother and fellow other soldiers, "I called a friend worked as a driver for a truck (deny), it was agreed with him that comes before dawn to the man 's house , which Agathe soldiers, and works them out of his house one after the other, through the (truck tank disguise), the operation and has successfully despite the seriousness , "noting that" the driver was able to save them before the sun rises to reach them to the nearest military control in the district of Samarra. "
    The speaker refers, signs visible anguish on his face that " the driver, was killed, when he returned from spending Samarra on the highway, aerial bombardment, targeted his truck , " noting that " the incident too much pain."  

Water resources mechanisms in Tikrit ,
    said Ali Jabbar, said that "the moment of entry Daesh, the city of Tikrit, we lost Directorate, water resources mechanisms in Salah al - Din, an amphibious standard excavators, from the bulldozer and deny, and excavators, and others , " explaining that " a lot of our sons associate in the department tried to maintain but the cruelty Daesh, forced everyone to flee. "
    However , Ali Jabbar said , "but one associate, a guard daily fare in the department was able to keep a car type (April) , a subsidiary of water resources for a long time", and continues Jabbar, "This is affiliated with , he managed to put his personal numbers on the government car and transit by from the control Daesh areas, to areas of government control, as well as the delivery of one of amphibians that dismantled and was able to deliver them to the ministry at the end of March this year. "  

Tribute government
    Water Resources Minister Hassan al - Janabi, alive what he has done Ali Jabbar, describing it as " a true hero," wrote al - Janabi , through his on Facebook "received today a hero Iraqi privilege, an employee Ali Jabbar from one of our ministry working in the areas of departments have undergone control Daesh ".
    The Minister of Water Resources, Ali Jabbar, peace "before the days of amphibious missing / stolen, after an attack Aldoaash, the price estimated at 700 million dinars and fought great adventures in cooperation with the concerned and then dismantled and moved to Baghdad and received by the ministry on 04.02.2017 any A few days ago".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:30 am