Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British adviser: the Iraqi army contributed to the escape and urging them to eliminate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British adviser: the Iraqi army contributed to the escape and urging them to eliminate Empty British adviser: the Iraqi army contributed to the escape and urging them to eliminate

Post by Rocky Mon 08 May 2017, 1:25 am

British adviser: the Iraqi army contributed to the escape and urging them to eliminate

a wish Since 2017-05-07 at 15:59 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    British military adviser General Thomas Pecket said on Sunday that the Iraqi army's tournaments and victories have contributed greatly to the escape of elements calling for it to be eliminated.
    A statement issued by the Ministry of Defense received a copy of it, "a copy of it," The Chief of Staff of the Army, Lieutenant General Othman Al-Ghanmi, received Sunday, at his office, the military adviser to British Prime Minister Thomas Pecket to discuss the joint military cooperation and coordination between the two countries and provide logistical support Of the Iraqi army. "
    The chief of staff praised the "great efforts of the Kingdom to provide Iraq with weapons and equipment, as well as its contribution to the training of Iraqi security forces, providing humanitarian assistance and equipping camps to shelter displaced families and provide for their living needs."
    Gen. Thomas Pecket expressed his "great admiration for the development of the capabilities of the Iraqi army in managing the battles accurately and quickly and liberating cities from the hands of terrorist gangs."
    The statement added that "these championships and victories have contributed significantly to the escape of elements calling and eliminate it, and praised Gen. Thomas" to punish the military operations and the steadfastness of soldiers in the fighting, which has become a source of admiration and interest of the world, and being one of the countries concerned with stability in Iraq, Cease and continue to provide all forms of assistance to Iraq "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:35 pm