Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran's presidential elections are held in 103 countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran's presidential elections are held in 103 countries Empty Iran's presidential elections are held in 103 countries

Post by Rocky Thu 11 May 2017, 2:43 am

Iran's presidential elections are held in 103 countries

11/05/2017

Announced Assistant Foreign Minister in Consular Affairs and Parliament Affairs and Iranians living abroad Hassan Qashqavi said the Iranians could participate in the presidential elections of the 12 session in 103 countries and 132 representation within the 279 polling stations.
    The news agency IRNA Tasnim Qashqavi as saying that "the Iranians living outside the country, they can participate in the presidential elections in the specified places to cast their ballots, by expressing their identity, nationality and passport cards."
    There were efforts to identify places for the participation of Iranians residing in Canada in the presidential elections, but that despite the contact that took place between the foreign ministers of Iran and Canada yesterday, the matter has not been achieved, and suggested Zarif that the Eraniyon residing in Canada with the testimony of their voices in America.
    The head of the Electoral Commission of Iran, Ali Asghar Ahmadi, has said in a statement that more than 56 million citizens will have the right to vote in the upcoming elections, including about one million and a half Vote first time.
    The 12 Iranian presidential elections will be held on May 19 in this country.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/163835.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:38 am