Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Palanwowerev .. 10 strongest economies in the world until 2030

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Palanwowerev .. 10 strongest economies in the world until 2030 Empty Palanwowerev .. 10 strongest economies in the world until 2030

Post by Rocky Tue 16 May 2017, 3:48 am

Palanwowerev .. 10 strongest economies in the world until 2030  

It revealed a report economist published recently that China will occupy the center first as the strongest economy worldwide, while going to be the Saudi strongest Arab in the year 2030.
    It noted the report issued from the Foundation " Price Water House Koubbers " PricewaterhouseCoopers to the analysis of the economies of the world until the year 2030 indicate that the economy of China will overtake the US, and will be the economy of the Indian in the center third .
    It showed the report, which carried the title " Outlook long term : how to change the system of economic global by the year 2050 ? " To the economy of Japan will occupy the center fourth and Indonesia will surpass the economy of the German and Russian, while the fall economy , the British to the Center for the tenth .
    Arab, will occupy the Saudi Center for the first, while it will be its economy , the third ten globally, the economy of the Egyptian Vchristtl Center 19 globally and the second Arab and First Africa, according to the expectations of the report Economic .

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=7536

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 1:48 pm