Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The central bank come the way for the financing of terrorism and our progress in the fight against m

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The central bank come the way for the financing of terrorism and our progress in the fight against m Empty The central bank come the way for the financing of terrorism and our progress in the fight against m

Post by Rocky Tue May 23, 2017 5:19 am

The central bank come the way for the financing of terrorism and our progress in the fight against money laundering  

The Central Bank of Iraq, on Tuesday, he cut the way for the financing of terrorism at a time between the steps that he had made the fight against money laundering.

The bank adviser said Walid Idi in an interview for "Economy News", the Central Bank of Iraq, the first very great interest in the fight against money laundering file and the financing of terrorism, especially after the issuance of anti-money laundering law and the financing of terrorism, prompting the bank to give more privacy to Moktab anti-money laundering testicular administrative and financial and even spatial.

Idi He pointed out that the Central Bank of Iraq and the recent part of its plans and procedures trimmed large proportions of money laundering as the anti-money laundering law and the financing of terrorism applied effectively and is in place at the present time

Eide noted that the Central Bank of Iraq has not and will not be subject to pressure in the fight against money laundering and is past this file until the end, where the bank managed to "cut off the financing of terrorist ways," through his tools in which it operates.

The House of Representatives voted, during its meeting held on 23 (16 September 2015), under the chairmanship of Vice-President of the Council Hamoudi and the presence of 195 deputies, the draft Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Act.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:17 am