Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British report: «Daesh» hates music

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British report: «Daesh» hates music Empty British report: «Daesh» hates music

Post by Rocky Tue 30 May 2017, 3:15 am

British report: «Daesh» hates music

5/30/2017 0:00

BAGHDAD / morning
    The newspaper «Financial Times» British published in its edition on Monday, an article written by Ludovic Hunter Tellne, explains the terrorist attacks that the organization «Daesh» claimed responsibility, in terms of «hate organization of Music».
    Conveys Tellne at the beginning of his article about a European singer of the team «U 2» suspended after the killing of 90 people at the Bataclan theater in Paris in 2015: «This is the first direct blow - oriented music in the so - called war on terror», since then displays «Plus» Club night Club in Orlando «Reina» night in Istanbul Hall «Manchester Arena» in the British city of Manchester attacks, the last victim of which went 22
    people.
    Make us these attacks on places where young children gather to enjoy dancing and music we believe that music is the target, according to the author of the article, it can be said that these attacks are located within a general vision of hostile culture and seek to destroy them, especially if we look at the destruction of the organization of the effects of the ancient city of Palmyra Syrian and burned books in Mosul libraries, which may reflect the hatred of all
    things.
    But there is contrary to this view, Vlqtat organization «Daesh» promotional produces high artistic quality, and it can not be said that the regulation prevents all books. Books that promote the so - called «jihad» for example welcome, as Palestinian writer Abdel Bari Atwan refers his book «digital succession», the kind of music, are religious songs, welcome and used by the terrorist organization, according to Tellne, but instrumental music accompanied by singing another case, the writer concludes that the hatred of «religious approach to the extreme» Music may be due to the assumption as
    «spoil the soul».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:15 pm