Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Clinton: Deception and lies behind my defeat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Clinton: Deception and lies behind my defeat Empty Clinton: Deception and lies behind my defeat

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Jun 2017, 2:33 am

Clinton: Deception and lies behind my defeat

Arab and international Since 2017-06-01 at 09:34 (Baghdad time)

Follow Mawazine News
    Hillary Clinton said the lies and false news stories on Facebook contributed to her loss of the US presidential election last year, adding another factor to the factors she says are behind her defeat.
    The former Democratic candidate said earlier this month that the intervention of Russian intruders and FBI director at the time, James Komi, helped sway the election in favor of President Donald Trump.
    In her speech at a technology conference near Los Angeles, Clinton cited the Facebook site by name, saying the false stories that spread to it affected the information that people relied on.
    "The other side was using the content that was completely false and communicated in a very personal way," she said in an interview at the conference.
    In November, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said it was "crazy" to believe that false news on the Web site had affected the US election in any way.
    However, the site said in December it would introduce tools to prevent the spread of false news stories, and said it would work with organizations such as Snoop's Web site to verify the facts and ABC News to validate the issues.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Clinton: Deception and lies behind my defeat Empty Hillary Clinton: Facebook Osagtunai

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Jun 2017, 3:29 am

Hillary Clinton: Facebook Osagtunai

Arab and international   Thursday June 1, 2017

Hillary Clinton said, the tricks and false news stories on Facebook contributed to the loss of the US presidential election last year, adding that another factor of the factors that step down blamed for the defeat.

The former Democratic candidate, said earlier this month that the intervention of Russian hackers and director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) at that time, James Comey, helped tip the election in favor of Republican President Donald Trump.

In her speech technology conference near Los Angeles, Clinton said Facebook by name, and said that the false stories that spread it affected the information on which people depend.

Clinton said during an interview at the conference, "the other side was the use of the content that was completely false and connect it very personal way."

It was not possible to obtain comment from a representative of Facebook.

Said Chief Executive Officer of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg, after the November elections, said that the "madness" the belief that the false news on the site affected the elections in any way.

However, Facebook said, in December / December, it will develop tools to prevent the spread of false news stories. He also said he would work with organizations such as Snopes Web site to make sure the facts and (ABC News) to make sure health issues.

http://www.skypressiq.net/2017/6/1/%D9%87%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%83%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%A8%D9%88%D9%83-%D8%A3%D8%B3%D9%82%D8%B7%D9%86%D9%8A
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Clinton: Deception and lies behind my defeat Empty Clinton lost the election because of collusion between Russia and US

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Jun 2017, 2:42 am

Clinton lost the election because of collusion between Russia and US

WASHINGTON - AFP

Hillary Clinton Wednesday went beyond the former to justify its defeat in the presidential election in front of Donald Trump, he confirmed that the Americans, including members of the Republican president's team probably colluded with the Russians in the cyber attacks targeted.

During a technology conference held Wednesday, he addressed the Democratic candidate who lost the presidential election in November, elaborated a campaign of disinformation and piracy attributed to the US hardware to Russia, which suffered its campaign during her months leading up to the voting process.

Clinton said during the technology conference hosted by Rancho Palos Verde in California and organized site "Rakod" news technology sector that "the Russians in my opinion, and based on people in the intelligence and counterintelligence, who spoke to them, because they knew how to use this information as a weapon if they do not get help from Americans ", referring to a flood of false information published on the internet and to deployments of automated tweets and messages on social media and to e-mails that have been pirated.

She noted in particular the role played by people familiar with the "opinion polls and data."

In response to a question about who was the Russians answered headed by former Secretary of State: "We increasingly get information about all contacts between officials of the Trump campaign partners to Trump with the Russians before the elections, during and after."

When I asked a journalist who ran a dialogue if they tend to accuse Trump, Clinton replied: "Yes. Yes Emile to Trump. It is difficult to not do it. "

- on the face of Toatr-

US President responded to the accusations in a message on Twitter late Wednesday evening, criticizing his former rival for failing to take responsibility for its defeat.

Trump wrote, "Hillary blames rogue now on everyone is the same as excluding them, and refuses to acknowledge that it was a bad candidate. Accuses Facebook and even Democrats and the National Committee of democracy. "

He points to the assurances that the Clinton campaign of false information received popular on Facebook, and she was paralyzed because the Democratic Party did not have a sophisticated information system, unlike the Republican Party.

But Clinton received a satirical on Twitter, using the word of heterogeneous characters meaningless tweet included an incomplete Trump night before and raised comments and jokes from all over the world for more than five hours.

The message was removed early Wednesday and commented on by Trump quipped in a subsequent tweet.

When asked White House spokesman Sean Spicer, about the mysterious word, journalists who were not convinced by his words that Trump "and a small group of people know exactly what their meaning," without giving any clarification answered.

- Investigation on the role of Russia in the elections of 2016 -

And it launched several committees of congressional investigations about the interference of Russia in the US presidential election in 2016 and any possible coordination with the Trump campaign aides.

And it appointed the Justice Department, claiming a special year-old is a former director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation "FBI" Robert Mueller to head a separate and independent investigation.

And he saw Clinton, who has ruled out running again, the biggest proof of this format was a month before the election, when the broadcast site and Akiliz e-mails were pirated from a head of campaign John Podesta, after one hour of the American press about a blatant record of the Republican Milider revealed.

She said, "They must have been prepared for it. They have inevitably plan, and received the green light, this may well be the end of the Trump campaign, Anscheroha now ", stressing at the same time it is counting on the investigations conducted by the US authorities in this regard is to shed full light on the Russian intervention.

Clinton also attributed its defeat to the former director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, James Comey, who announced the re-opening electronic messages a few days before the election file, which is already charged to him and destination.

She said, "revealed all, and immediately began to decline" in opinion polls, avoiding going into self-criticism for its campaign.

With Hillary that she bore "responsibility" to lose, but she refused to speak publicly about the mistakes that marred the campaign.

And chanted "I got three million votes," more than Trump, but it lost the elections because of the direct ballot, adopted in the United States system.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D9%83%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%AE%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%A8-%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B7%D8%A4-%D8%A8%D9%8A/

Sponsored content

Clinton: Deception and lies behind my defeat Empty Re: Clinton: Deception and lies behind my defeat

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:11 pm