Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Invite Iranian companies to invest in Babylon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Invite Iranian companies to invest in Babylon Empty Invite Iranian companies to invest in Babylon

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Jun 2017, 2:36 am

Invite Iranian companies to invest in Babylon

04/06/2017 1:50

Baghdad / Al- Sabah
    considered Babylon Investment Commission and the Iranian embassy ways of joint cooperation and the strengthening of Iranian investments in Iraq. He called on the President of Babylon Investment Commission , Dr. Nasr Hamoud Anzi Ambassador of Islamic Republic of Iran in Iraq Iraj various Iranian mosques companies to invest in the province in various sectors that achieve the highest degree of economic viability
    of the country.
    Anzi reviewed the investment opportunities available in the province , he underlined the importance of close relations between Iraq and the Islamic Republic of Iran, pointing out that the Commission is working hard to create the right investment environment to attract international investments in order to promote the economic reality of the province
    and Iraq.
    The Anzi had confirmed that the province has strategically located on Iraq and the world level and can be an important global companies industrial center, indicating that this importance stems from the site along the dry channel that continues calls for the establishment, which connects the poles of the western and eastern world through Iraq , which is the shortest way to communicate.
    For his part, the Iranian ambassador to the desire of the Iranian Iraj Masjedi companies to invest in Iraq and the province of Babylon , in particular, because of its various advantages make it an attractive environment for many investment companies , stressing the strength of the relationship between the
    two countries.
    This meeting comes within the work of Babylon Investment Commission to promote investment in the province and attract foreign investment companies mechanisms.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:02 pm