Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Financial crisis hamper efforts to revive the central markets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial crisis hamper efforts to revive the central markets Empty Financial crisis hamper efforts to revive the central markets

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Jun 2017, 6:15 am

Financial crisis hamper efforts to revive the central markets

BAGHDAD - The Journal News

Commission ruled out "the economy and investment," the parliamentary, the Iraqi government's ability to rehabilitate the central markets and take advantage of them at the present time, and expressed opposition to attempts to revive those popular marketing centers in the form of common these days, shopping malls and commercial system.

A member of the committee Ali al-Maliki told the «Journal News», said that his committee "refuses to change the identity of the central core or markets that were fit entered Iraqi citizen and help him to buy solid goods, whether imported or domestic origin in conformity with the specifications of the idea."

He added that "the government is unable to rebuild or renovation of buildings crumbling central markets as a result of the stifling economic crisis going through."

He also noted a member of the Committee on Economy and Investment, that the committee "is counting on the state and the investor to provide what serves the poor citizen who was forced to buy shoddy and cheap goods as a result of the open market policy and weak oversight."

The spread of supermarkets buildings in more than one area in the capital markets, including a building in the neighborhood of Justice and Al-Mansour neighborhood worker, between three-five floors ranging

It stopped after the central markets in 2003 as a result of the adoption of Iraq's economy policy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 6:38 am