Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of Baghdad: we started setting up a sophisticated system of cameras

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of Baghdad: we started setting up a sophisticated system of cameras Empty Governor of Baghdad: we started setting up a sophisticated system of cameras

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:34 am

Governor of Baghdad: we started setting up a sophisticated system of cameras

 Baghdad / term

The governor of Baghdad Atwan Atwani, 680 monument sophisticated surveillance cameras to monitor bombs and suicide bombers wheels.
    The governor said in a statement received (range) a copy of it, that " the local Baghdad government is determined to support the security sector in the capital and all security joints in all its formations."
    He Atwani, said that " the province plans during the earliest period set up a modern system of surveillance cameras that operate a modern and accurate technology in the entrances to the capital and regions of the parties to contribute to improving the security situation in the capital."
    He Atwani "These sophisticated cameras operate with high accuracy and the tracking and monitoring suspicious of people and car bombs cases possibilities , " noting that "this new approach aims to take control of the capital from home and abroad to adjust the movement of armed groups and criminal elements."
    The statement noted that " the province has erected 680 sophisticated surveillance cameras throughout the capital to monitor the bomb wheels and the whereabouts of the terrorist elements in the Baghdad government is seeking to complete this project and expanded to achieve greater security results."
    It is said that, the capital of Baghdad recently witnessed terrorist operations represented an explosion of two car bombs in the Karrada and fitness center of the capital, which resulted in the martyrdom and wounding dozens.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:22 pm