Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

France Police Hunting Tourists To Shake Them Down

Lobo
    Lobo

France Police Hunting Tourists To Shake Them Down Empty France Police Hunting Tourists To Shake Them Down

Post by Lobo Fri 16 Jun 2017, 5:40 pm

France Police Hunting Tourists To Shake Them Down Police-paris
    COMMENT: Mr. Armstrong; I had the wonderful experience of flying to France to see my son going to school there. Upon my arrival, I was immediately commandeered by the French police asking me how much money I had. I didn’t even get out of the Paris airport. I was not dressed elegantly; just jeans. I wanted to send you this not because reading what you write and experiencing it are two different things.
    Thank you for what you do
    GK
    ANSWER: Yes. France is going nuts. They are stopping trains that pass through France and searching people’s bags for cash. And this is where they want the financial markets moved to from London? I would not have any account there. They cannot be trusted.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/taxes/france-police-hunting-tourists-to-shake-them-down/

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 9:56 pm