Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry: pharmaceutical sales exceed five billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry: pharmaceutical sales exceed five billion dinars Empty Industry: pharmaceutical sales exceed five billion dinars

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Jun 2017, 3:12 am

Industry: pharmaceutical sales exceed five billion dinars

6/17/2017 0:00

Achieved during the past month and is the highest since 2003 ,
    Baghdad / Haider Athari ,
    the Ministry of Industry and Minerals has achieved a quantum leap in the volume of pharmaceutical sales amount exceeded five billion dinars. And between the media ministry director Luay al - Waeli in a statement made by the "morning", he said that his ministry has prepared a purposeful plan to convert a number of ministry companies to profitable this year , including the General Company for medicines and medical preparations.
    He added that the listed company has achieved sales of over five billion dinars, which said he had come for the first time since 2003, despite intense competition in local markets and the large number of companies producing medicines from the private sector.
    Waeli said the company also managed during the month of May and through the continuing of obtaining an amount exceeding two billion and three hundred million dinars of dues dating back many years was owed by the General Company for pharmaceutical marketing follow - up (Kimadia).
    He said he hoped to see the next phase of an increase in the volume and value of contracts with the Ministry of Health and special environment after the meeting , which brought together and Sira Mohammed Xiaa Sudanese and Dr. Adela Hammoud over the past week, as well as discuss the improvement of the quality of the packaging after the revision of the price of the company 's products by (Kimadia) , making it the largest economic feasibility check, indicating that these activities and achievements come within the framework of government policies that emphasize national product support and accelerate steps including vigorous efforts to achieve self - sufficiency of the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:09 am