Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minnesota Wild

jedi17
    jedi17

Minnesota Wild Empty Minnesota Wild

Post by jedi17 Tue 20 Jun 2017, 7:41 pm

What Is Fletcher's Plan?
    June 19, 2017, 1:52 PM ET [12 Comments]
    Dan Wallace
    Minnesota WildBlogger • RSS • Archive • CONTACT
    So what was Fletcher's plan, and did he have one at all, or was he just stuck like a deer in headlights after his debacle at the trade deadline?

Either way, he will be taken to task if Matt Dumba goes to Vegas for nothing.

He has been quoted as saying that he can only lose one player and yes it will be a good player, no one is arguing that point, but to leave the control to Vegas is just flat out silly.

I would have rather seen Fletcher expose more forwards to keep his top four defenseman, but that would only have worked if the no movement clauses were waived.

I believe that if that was Fletcher's plan he may have gotten buy in from his NMC players to have 1 or 2 of them waive theirs and the list would look very different.

Defenseman, don't grow on trees and especially young budding ones that have three and four years of NHL experience under their belts.

Outside of goaltending, defense is the hardest position to play, and teams do not win without great defense units.

This was a chance for Fletcher to make a significant change to his roster, but instead it looks like the only thing significantly different about the Wild roster heading into the NHL entry draft will be a void left on the Wild defense.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:28 pm