Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Espionage At The Highest Levels: Deep-State CIA Agent Charged Of Treason

Lobo
    Lobo

Espionage At The Highest Levels: Deep-State CIA Agent Charged Of Treason Empty Espionage At The Highest Levels: Deep-State CIA Agent Charged Of Treason

Post by Lobo Fri 23 Jun 2017, 2:28 pm

Espionage At The Highest Levels: Deep-State CIA Agent Charged Of Treason
    Posted by Georgette Walrath | Jun 23, 2017 | Liberal Corruption
    Espionage At The Highest Levels: Deep-State CIA Agent Charged Of Treason Espionage-At-The-Highest-Levels-Deep-State-CIA-Agent-Charged-Of-Treason
    Acting U.S. Attorney General Dana Boente filed charges against Kevin Mallory yesterday for espionage.
    A Virginia man was charged last night with espionage. Kevin Patrick Mallory requested a court appointed lawyer when he appeared before the Eastern District of Virginia yesterday wearing a grey tank top and black Army shorts.
    The arrest falls under the federal Espionage Act of 1917. The charges include making false statements to authorities and allegedly delivering classified documents to a suspected Chinese intelligence agent.
    FBI agents searched Mallory’s home last night with K-9 dogs. They removed a number of boxes from the location. According to arrest documents, Mallory is self-employed by GlobalEx LLC, a company he established in 2010.
    The Leesburg man speaks fluent Mandarin and has been employed by the U.S. government in different capacities over the last 30 years. He held active security clearance until he moved on the other pursuits in 2012. At that time, his top secret authorization was revoked.
    https://conservativedailypost.com/espionage-at-the-highest-levels-deep-state-cia-agent-charged-of-treason/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Aweber&utm_campaign=23_June-1

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:24 pm