Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary change: We seek to fight corruption in the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary change: We seek to fight corruption in the region Empty Parliamentary change: We seek to fight corruption in the region

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Jul 2017, 2:48 am

Parliamentary change: We seek to fight corruption in the region

07/03/2017 0:00

BAGHDAD / morning
    Head vowed to block change parliamentary MP Serwa Abdul Wahid, on Sunday, continuing its mass fight against corruption in the Kurdistan region, stressing that the bloc's first tasks in cooperation with the rest of the faithful return the money smuggled after 2003 out of Iraq.
    Said Abdul Wahid in a statement that «give confidence before the mass change of parliamentary members calls me to continue to approach the block in the fight against corruption in the Kurdistan region and the whole of Iraq», stressing that «the first block tasks with the rest of the faithful focus on re - money smuggled post 2003 to Iraq".
    Abdul Wahid added that «continuous mass change in the national change and dealing with public issues and defend the rights of our people approach everywhere», noting that « the next stage will be the stage of the laws that serve the Iraqi citizen legislation». The mass change was elected parliamentary deputy Serwa Abdul Wahid head of the bloc, the successor to the deputy Kawa Mohammed, where Abdul Wahid is the first woman to head the mass change since it entered as a political entity in the 2010 elections.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:25 pm