Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq .. leave the vacation companies mediate the sale and purchase of foreign currency for violating

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq .. leave the vacation companies mediate the sale and purchase of foreign currency for violating Empty Iraq .. leave the vacation companies mediate the sale and purchase of foreign currency for violating

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:59 am

Iraq .. leave the vacation companies mediate the sale and purchase of foreign currency for violating instructions (CBI)

BAGHDAD -
    The Central Bank of Iraq decided to withdraw the leave of 17 companies mediating the sale and purchase of foreign currency for violating the instructions.
    The bank's information office said in a statement on Monday: "Based on the decision of the Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Iraq in its session numbered (1558), held on July 13, 2017 decided to withdraw the license of companies to mediate the sale and purchase of foreign currency" (Kawthar, hope, Green, Lancer, Al-Fanar Tower, Al-Haq Al-Yaqeen, Al-Saharah, Al-Simeer, Al-Mazin, Hilal Al-Mosul, Tigers, Saturn, Al-Tamtam and Palmyra).
    The Central Bank of Iraq called the Registrar of Companies in the Ministry of Commerce to take the necessary decision to liquidate these companies and inform the Central Bank of Iraq the end of liquidation proceedings and delete the name of companies from their records.

share it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:16 am