Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Next Sunday, Etisalat launches a "promising project" to change the reality of the Internet in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Next Sunday, Etisalat launches a "promising project" to change the reality of the Internet in Iraq Empty Next Sunday, Etisalat launches a "promising project" to change the reality of the Internet in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jul 2017, 3:48 am

Next Sunday, Etisalat launches a "promising project" to change the reality of the Internet in Iraq

The Ministry of Communications announced its intention to launch the National Internet Project in Iraq on Sunday, adding that it "will change the reality of the Internet and communications in Iraq radically."

"The ministry plans to hold a press conference at its headquarters in Baghdad to launch the national Internet project in Iraq on Sunday," the ministry said in Pyam.

The statement added that "senior officials in the ministry, and the Executive Director of the National Project for the Internet in Iraq will talk about the project during the conference."

"The conference will also address the detailed definition of the first and leading technological project in Iraq, the stages of completion and the nature and conditions of achievement, with a full presentation of the promising returns of the project on the Iraqi economy and society, and the mechanisms of its work and its direct distribution of services, and how it will change the reality of the Internet and communications in Iraq, .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:02 am