Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Israel can not stand alone against Iran's nuclear power

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Israel can not stand alone against Iran's nuclear power Empty Newspaper: Israel can not stand alone against Iran's nuclear power

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Aug 2017, 2:18 am

Newspaper: Israel can not stand alone against Iran's nuclear power

17/08/2017

Israel has not succeeded so far, even though it has agreed with the United States to keep Iran and its allies from the border area of ​​Golan.

The newspaper said the Mossad chief's speech was entirely true, saying that Israel alone could not stand up to Iran's growing nuclear power and that any attack on Iran's nuclear facilities without coordination with the United States would be replaced by chaos and unrest in the Middle East.

She said the Iranians are now testing US President Donald Trump, where America is showing a hesitant and irresponsible attitude toward North Korea. This is a message to the Iranians that they should not worry about Donald Trump because he is nothing more than a paper tiger.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/177222.html

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:16 pm