Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Learn about the Iraqi ministries most spending during the first half of this year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Learn about the Iraqi ministries most spending during the first half of this year Empty Learn about the Iraqi ministries most spending during the first half of this year

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Aug 2017, 7:02 am

Learn about the Iraqi ministries most spending during the first half of this year
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News Baghdad:
    A document issued by the Iraqi Finance Ministry on Sunday that the Ministry of Finance is the most spending during the first half of this year, indicating that the local government of Baghdad is also the most spending. 
    The document obtained by «Economy News», that «the Ministry of Finance is the most expenditure during the first half of this year, which amounted to 6.9 trillion dinars, followed by the Ministry of Interior 4.9 trillion dinars and then the Ministry of Defense 2.6 trillion dinars», adding that «the Ministry of Communications Is the lowest spending where it ranked first with 10.1 billion dinars and then the Ministry of Planning for 19.8 billion dinars and then the presidency of the Republic of 20.2 billion dinars. 
    She pointed out that «the local government of Baghdad ranked first in the size of spending amounted to 1.2 trillion dinars and then Dhi Qar with 397.3 billion dinars and then Basra 371.7 billion dinars».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 12:24 pm