Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Car production doubles in Iran after ban lifted

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Car production doubles in Iran after ban lifted Empty Car production doubles in Iran after ban lifted

Post by Rocky Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:54 am

[size=30]Car production doubles in Iran after ban lifted[/size]
    09/09/2017 09:39 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Car production doubles in Iran after ban lifted Font_decrease  Car production doubles in Iran after ban lifted Font_enlarge
     Car production doubles in Iran after ban lifted Thumbnail.php?file=manar_01601020015049374238_299177182
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]The production of cars has risen after lifting the ban from 737 thousand cars in 2014 to 1.35 thousand cars in 2016, said an official of the Iranian Development Development Organization, Massoud Kamali Ardakani.[/rtl]

[rtl]The official said at the meeting of the Association of Cooperation between Iran and South Korea, which was held in the capital Seoul earlier this week, that South Korea is after China, the second foreign car manufacturer in the Iranian market.[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that 90% of the production of small cars by two Iranian companies, while the volume of production of foreign cars only 10% of the total domestic production.[/rtl]

[rtl]Ardakani said that the major manufacturers of foreign cars, such as the French, Germans and Italians, entered the Iranian market in the past years. He added that these countries have strengthened their presence in the Islamic Republic through joint investments with Iranian manufacturers.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:05 am