Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A US military delegation confirms to Abadi his support for the measures imposed by the federal autho

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A US military delegation confirms to Abadi his support for the measures imposed by the federal autho Empty A US military delegation confirms to Abadi his support for the measures imposed by the federal autho

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:18 pm

[ltr]A US military delegation confirms to Abadi his support for the measures imposed by the federal authority[/ltr]

From 2017-10-30 at 19:48 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]A US military delegation led by Central Command Central Command General Joseph Fotel confirmed Monday during his meeting with Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi his support for the latter's steps to impose federal authority and control the Iraqi border.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement issued by the Prime Minister's Office said that "Abadi received in his office the commander of the Central Central Command, General Joseph Fotel, and the accompanying delegation," noting that "the meeting discussed the great progress of the Iraqi forces in the operations of liberating Al-Qaim and the blessing of victories achieved, In addition to the spread of federal forces in the province of Kirkuk and other areas. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]"He expressed his great admiration for the Iraqi forces and the development of their capabilities," stressing that "his country's support for the unity of Iraq and the steps of Haider Abadi in the imposition of federal authority and control of the Iraqi border."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abadi, on Monday (October 16, 2017) issued an order to impose control over the areas of Kirkuk province and impose federal government authority on them, in addition to all disputed areas.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:59 am