Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Internal: The great achievements in the fight against terrorism have been the result of the hard wor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Internal: The great achievements in the fight against terrorism have been the result of the hard wor Empty Internal: The great achievements in the fight against terrorism have been the result of the hard wor

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Nov 2017, 1:47 am

[ltr]Internal: The great achievements in the fight against terrorism have been the result of the hard work of the Ministrya wish[/ltr]
     Since 2017-11-18 at 17:36 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The media advisor to the Minister of Interior, Wahab al-Tai, said Saturday that the great achievements in the field of combating terrorism and reducing crime were the result of the hard work done by the ministry.[/ltr]
    [ltr]In a statement received by Mawazine News, al-Taie said that "some newspapers reported incorrect news, some of which were attributed to Interior Minister Qassem al-Araji."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"We would like to emphasize here that the achievement of great achievements in the fight against terrorism as well as in the reduction of criminal crime of all kinds is only the result of the hard work done by the Ministry represented by the Minister of the Interior and members of the intelligence of the Interior and other organs," calling on everyone "not to make false assumptions" .[/ltr]
    [ltr]The security services of the Ministry of the Interior, from time to time, carry out extensive searches to hunt down terrorist cells, reduce terrorist acts, and deal with acts of violence, theft and threatening citizens.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:17 pm