Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education announces the extension of the presentation through the electronic form to tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education announces the extension of the presentation through the electronic form to tomorrow Empty Education announces the extension of the presentation through the electronic form to tomorrow

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Nov 2017, 2:54 am

[size=30]Education announces the extension of the presentation through the electronic form to tomorrow[/size]
    19/11/2017 11:10 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research announced on Sunday the extension of the application to the electronic form for the graduates of the third round and the students of the province of Nineveh until Monday.

"The ministry extended the application to universities through the electronic form for graduates of the preparatory school in the third round until tomorrow at 12 pm," ministry spokesman Haider al-Aboudi said in a statement. Also graduates of the preparatory school in Nineveh province.

"The application form through the portal of the Department of Studies and Planning and follow-up has included ten options recorded by the student in the light of the minimum limits for the admissions of graduates of the first and second."

On Monday, September 25, 2017, the Parliament voted to hold the third round of the sixth preparatory course and improve the rate.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:49 am