Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy for Babel calls on the government to reconsider its allocations: most pipelines pass throug

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy for Babel calls on the government to reconsider its allocations: most pipelines pass throug Empty A deputy for Babel calls on the government to reconsider its allocations: most pipelines pass throug

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Dec 2017, 2:59 am

A deputy for Babel calls on the government to reconsider its allocations: most pipelines pass through it

09:10 - 09/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of Babil province Iskandar and Tutt, on Saturday, the government to reconsider the financial allocations for the province, noting that most of the oil pipelines pass through the province.
     "The federal government has not allocated any funds to develop the province of Babylon in the budget next year, contrary to expectations and government pledges," Wattout said in a statement.
     He added that "the province suffers from a severe shortage of public services, schools and government buildings, but the central government ignored all those needs and allocated only operational funds."
     He explained that "the province did not register within the oil-producing cities, but most of the oil pipelines pass through it and the government not to ignore that fact and the usual consideration of the budget to provide justice to the people of the province of deprivation." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:46 am