Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington pumped 60 billion dollars for the reconstruction of Iraq and corruption, plundered 8 bill

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington pumped 60 billion dollars for the reconstruction of Iraq and corruption, plundered 8 bill Empty Washington pumped 60 billion dollars for the reconstruction of Iraq and corruption, plundered 8 bill

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Dec 2017, 2:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Washington pumped 60 billion dollars for the reconstruction of Iraq and corruption, plundered 8 billion!
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Previous efforts in Iraq have not yielded enough returns, and there is little desire for reconstruction projects in the affected areas, economic officials in Washington said.
    "The United States has pumped more than $ 60 billion over nine years to rebuild Iraq, and experts say the money has done nothing to prevent political chaos and the emergence of terrorists in the western regions," they said in a press release published on Saturday after the overthrow of Saddam Hussein.
    "About $ 8 billion of that amount has been lost because of corruption and mismanagement. US Ambassador to Iraq Douglas Seelman accused the organization of calling for the destruction of infrastructure.
    In mid-July, Mosul was liberated from a sympathetic organization, leaving an important question as to who would fill the vacuum of these affected areas in the absence of options.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:48 am