Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Doctor Talabani: from a medical point of his death more than a month and practically clinically he i

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Doctor Talabani: from a medical point of his death more than a month and practically clinically he i Empty Doctor Talabani: from a medical point of his death more than a month and practically clinically he i

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 23 Dec 2012, 2:38 pm

Baghdad _ Mohammed al-Hiti

Dawn Ali Nofal, a member of the medical team supervising the treatment of Iraqi President Jalal Talabani at the Hospital in Berlin to meet with newspaper "Andistsaitong" in its Saturday edition .

German doctor said Palestinian origin that President Talabani, from a medical point by virtue of the deceased clinically, not exceeding stay alive more than a month, noting that in spite of the improvement in the health condition and the work of all its functions almost normally.

Nofal said during his speech for the newspaper that Omar Talabani great to make it not bear signed by a cerebral stroke, stressing that it is not responding to treatment doses described by the medical team.

The office of President Jalal Talabani, announced Friday that German doctors confirmed the stability of the health status of Talabani and response to treatment.

The office said in a statement issued today, and received "Alsumaria News", "medical team to President Jalal Talabani completed, today, a series of tests and analyzes laboratory and initial clinical hospital German who conveyed to him, on Thursday morning (20 December 2012 ). "

The office added that "doctors assured the stability of the health status of Talabani and responsiveness to treatment, which will be completed in the light of the evolving health and the speed of his recovery."

The office of President Jalal Talabani announced on Thursday (20 December 2012), that Talabani left Medical City Hospital in Baghdad on his way to Germany for treatment, while the Bureau thanked the Ministry of Health and Arab and foreign leaders, who reassured his health.

The Office announced, in (18 December 2012), that Talabani subjected to emergency health transport down to the City Hospital Medicine in Baghdad following efforts intensive efforts to achieve reconciliation in the country. returned the President, in (17 September 2012), to Sulaimaniya airport coming from Germany after a trip therapeutic lasted three months, where he conducted in the (June 20, 2012) successful surgery to his knee. suffer Talabani of health crises successive and was transferred in 2007 to a hospital Hussein Medical Centre in Jordan, which remained there for weeks and then he was transferred for treatment in a hospital in Mayo in the United States.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:09 am