Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary security hosts the ministers of internal and internal violence on the latest violatio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary security hosts the ministers of internal and internal violence on the latest violatio Empty Parliamentary security hosts the ministers of internal and internal violence on the latest violatio

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Jan 2018, 2:53 am

[size=30]Parliamentary security hosts the ministers of internal and internal violence on the latest violations targeting Baghdad[/size]
    20/01/2018 08:20 | Number of readings
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue
    The Security and Defense Committee will host the defense and interior ministers, the Baghdad operations chief and security and intelligence officials on Sunday in the latest violations of the capital.

"The defense and interior ministers, intelligence director, national security adviser, Baghdad operations chief, intelligence and security officials in Baghdad and all provinces will be hosted to discuss the recent security breaches that hit the capital," the committee chairman said.

He explained that "the hosting of ministers and security leaders will be in order to develop real plans to protect civilians and not preoccupied the security services with political developments and keep them away from the conflicts and interactions of political blocs."

He added that "security breaches in the center of the capital recently, coincided with the preoccupation of political blocs electoral alliances," noting that "repeating such violations will make the life of citizens and their livelihood vulnerable to targeting without accountability and take action against the defaulters."

The Security and Defense Committee of the Parliament decided to host security ministers and intelligence chiefs and the formation of an investigative committee on security violations in the courtyard of Aden and the aviation arena in the capital Baghdad recently.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:26 pm