Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Abadi: I can not fight corruption on my own

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: I can not fight corruption on my own Empty Abadi: I can not fight corruption on my own

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Jan 2018, 4:00 am

Abadi: I can not fight corruption on my own
    January 20 2018 09:51 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Minister Haider Abadi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Ihab Jubouri
    [size][rtl]

Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that "the rampant corruption in the country can not be controlled by one person or one." 

He called on all to unite in order to face him in the coming period. 

This came in a speech during his participation in a celebration organized in the province of Karbala (south), the victory over the organization "Da'ash" terrorist. 

"As we have faced terrorism in our unity, we must face corruption in our unity. One person or one entity can not fight corruption alone." 

"We must unite to achieve construction and reconstruction and fight corruption." 

He pointed out that there are strong international efforts to support the government in the process of reconstruction of Iraq.

[/rtl][/size]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi: I can not fight corruption on my own Empty Re: Abadi: I can not fight corruption on my own

Post by wciappetta Sat 20 Jan 2018, 6:34 am

I keep reminding myself that fighting corruption is related to moving forward with reconstruction, which causes me to think about the corruption of the auctions. I keep thinking the ending of the auctions is  sandwiched between today and the thrust of this reconstruction. I like hearing of strong international efforts to support the government in the process of reconstruction of Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi: I can not fight corruption on my own Empty Re: Abadi: I can not fight corruption on my own

Post by sassy Sat 20 Jan 2018, 6:57 am

wciappetta wrote:I keep reminding myself that fighting corruption is related to moving forward with reconstruction, which causes me to think about the corruption of the auctions. I keep thinking the ending of the auctions is  sandwiched between today and the thrust of this reconstruction. I like hearing of strong international efforts to support the government in the process of reconstruction of Iraq.
    I think you're right Ward!  sure hope they end the auctions sooooooooooooom!  We have to have this!
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sat 20 Jan 2018, 10:44 am

yes yes yes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:24 pm