Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Missan Oil announces the completion of the drilling of 10 new wells in the field of Halfaya

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Missan Oil announces the completion of the drilling of 10 new wells in the field of Halfaya Empty Missan Oil announces the completion of the drilling of 10 new wells in the field of Halfaya

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jan 2018, 4:13 am

Missan Oil announces the completion of the drilling of 10 new wells in the field of Halfaya
    January 29 2018 11:44 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Maysan Oil Company - Archive[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up
    [rtl]

Maysan Oil Company announced on Monday the completion of drilling of 10 new wells in the field of Halafaya in Maysan province, during the month of December. 

"The new wells were carried out by Chinese companies: Bohai, Dajin and Antoil, under the supervision of the Maysan oil cadres, within the third and final phase of the development of the field, which is continuing at an increasing pace to reach the production capacity," the director general of the company said in a statement received by Baghdad Post. (400) thousand barrels per day. " 

He added that "the total of what has been drilled in the field of Halafaya since the start of development, which is managed by Petrojina Chinese under the contract won in the second licensing rounds in 2009 (232) wells."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 10:11 pm