Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Iraq ready to vote on the budget on Thursday

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq ready to vote on the budget on Thursday Empty Iraq ready to vote on the budget on Thursday

Post by Hkp1 Wed 06 Feb 2013, 9:50 am

Iraq ready to vote on the budget on Thursday

Wednesday, 06 February 2013 18: 36

{Baghdad: Euphrates news} iraqiya Coalition announced its readiness to vote on federal budget on Thursday.

He said the Iraqi MP Talal Al-zubaie's {forat news} Wednesday that Iraq has some important points in the budget and I think it will be differences because they are important and fundamental laws for the House and must be passed to it in the interest of the country ".

"Iraq is trying to adopt all the laws that are in the interest of the people, and there are passages in the balancing on all committees and are working to overcome the differences."

He will on Thursday vote on the budget because it is the work of the House and must be combined with votes for the avoidance of all issues that are not in the interest of the country. "

"Iraq is ready to vote on the budget and has worked to overcome differences and we are ready to vote."

Ardja House vote on the federal budget to Thursday 7 February under assurances parliamentary Finance Committee to discuss paragraphs and completed their readiness to vote.

Underlines that the biggest obstacles standing before the adoption of the budget is the suspension of the Iraqi list Coalition legislators to attend parliamentary sessions by Iraqi assurances they would attend only meetings of no-confidence on the Government and the demands of the protesters. Finished 4

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Iraq ready to vote on the budget on Thursday Empty Re: Iraq ready to vote on the budget on Thursday

Post by Neno Wed 06 Feb 2013, 9:52 am

Some will use this as opinion to a RV. Be-careful and realize a budget total is adjustable just like a gallon of milk... ;)
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Iraq ready to vote on the budget on Thursday Empty Re: Iraq ready to vote on the budget on Thursday

Post by notazbad2000 Wed 06 Feb 2013, 11:14 am

Neno wrote:Some will use this as opinion to a RV. Be-careful and realize a budget total is adjustable just like a gallon of milk... ;)
    You are so right...I can see the writing on the wall now!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 4:13 pm