Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia: We do not rule out America's involvement in the destruction of the Russian bridge on the Eup

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia: We do not rule out America's involvement in the destruction of the Russian bridge on the Eup Empty Russia: We do not rule out America's involvement in the destruction of the Russian bridge on the Eup

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:31 am

Russia: We do not rule out America's involvement in the destruction of the Russian bridge on the Euphrates
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Friday, 09 February 2018 at 12: 09 pm (689 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Russia: We do not rule out America's involvement in the destruction of the Russian bridge on the Euphrates
    Follow-up / Sky Press

A newspaper of the Russian Defense Ministry did not rule out that the United States had a finger in destroying the bridge erected by the Russian military on the Euphrates River.

Al-Najmah al-Hamra newspaper said the move could be an attempt by Washington to prevent Damascus from strengthening its authorities on the left bank of the river.

An investigation by Syrian experts has shown that the severe water flow may have been caused by the "deliberate opening of hydroelectric dams" under the control of US opposition groups, and the necessary technology for the sudden discharge of water in the dam was not available.

In this way, it is not possible to exclude that the Americans have tried by strange hands, not to allow the Syrian government to strengthen its authority on the left bank of the Euphrates River.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2024 5:44 am