Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Justice announces achieve more than one billion dinars dividends to invest the funds of minors at th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Justice announces achieve more than one billion dinars dividends to invest the funds of minors at th Empty Justice announces achieve more than one billion dinars dividends to invest the funds of minors at th

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Nov 2013, 2:25 am

Justice announces achieve more than one billion dinars dividends to invest the funds of minors at the Central Bank

10/11/2013 - 15:44 | Source: Economy and Business 158 views

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    Ministry of Justice announced on Sunday, for achieving the rate of profit in the investment of funds of minors auction treasury transfers primarily the Central Bank of Iraq exceeded one billion dinars, pointing out that these profits have been achieved in less than a year. said the ministry in a statement received "Alsumaria News" copy it, that the "circle of care for minors in the Justice Department began under the direction of the Minister of Justice Hassan Shammari, to enter into an auction treasury transfers primarily in the Central Bank of Iraq," indicating that "the total profits in investment funds minors auctions in question amounted to a billion and Eighty-nine million, nine hundred and four thousand nine hundred dinars. " The ministry pointed out that "these gains have been achieved for the period of the month of April 2012 until the month of October of the current year 2013." It is noteworthy that Justice Minister Hassan al-Shammari, recommended presided over the meeting of the Council care of minors, the first for the current year 2013, approached the central bank and continue to invest in an auction of treasury transfers, because their profits are guaranteed and are added at the expense of the funds of minors.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:43 am