Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait opens the door to import steel stone from Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait opens the door to import steel stone from Iraq Empty Kuwait opens the door to import steel stone from Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Mar 2018, 7:45 am

[ltr]Kuwait opens the door to import steel stone from Iraq[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     Since 2018-03-05 at 12:51 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow up of Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]KUWAIT: The Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MoTI) has put in place controls to open the import of steel from Iraq, one of the best species in the region, Kuwaiti media reported.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Qabas quoted commercial sources as saying that the Ministry of Commerce and Industry asked the industry body to put in place the necessary controls to open the import of steel from Iraq, noting the progress of one of the contracting companies in Kuwait to allow them to import Iraqi steel, which is one of the finest species in the region.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The company pointed out that Iraq has "a very large surplus to supply the steel of all sizes and types, and because of land borders, the import of steel from Iraq is of great economic feasibility because of the low cost of transport, in addition to most of the international companies, whether American or European practices are using the Iraqi missile, Quality and purity, according to the company requesting licensing.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Qabas did not disclose the identity of the company, but pointed out that the trade cost the industry to set standards and conditions to be followed to direct the importation process, noting that Article 28 of Law No. 56 of 1996 on industry stipulates that the Authority aims to develop industrial activity in the country[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:14 am