Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: Parliament is afraid to decide on the issue of the families of Dahesh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: Parliament is afraid to decide on the issue of the families of Dahesh Empty MP: Parliament is afraid to decide on the issue of the families of Dahesh

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Mar 2018, 4:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MP: Parliament is afraid to decide on the issue of the families of Dahesh
    MP Noura al-Bijari admitted that there are no clear government laws on how to deal with the problem of the Dahesh families, while the government and parliament should cooperate in legislating appropriate laws for the situation
    Al-Bajari confirmed that no such projects have been put forward in Parliament due to the sensitivity of the issue. Any deputy who submits such laws is accused of many charges, including cooperation with terrorism and others.
    She said dealing with the issue of the Dahesh families is a national responsibility shared by the government, Parliament and the people, especially since the numbers are large. One quarter of the society can not be punished, and the state is supposed to embrace those who have not been involved in a crime against society and the state.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 25 Oct 2024, 6:23 am