Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

World economic growth... is it heading towards greater dependence on BRICS?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

World economic growth... is it heading towards greater dependence on BRICS? Empty World economic growth... is it heading towards greater dependence on BRICS?

Post by Rocky Today at 6:49

World economic growth... is it heading towards greater dependence on BRICS?

World economic growth... is it heading towards greater dependence on BRICS? 53930

Arabic and international

Economy News - Follow-up
    [rtl]The global economy is increasingly dependent on the economic performance of the BRICS group of emerging economies rather than wealthier Western economies, according to the International Monetary Fund's latest forecasts. [/rtl]
    [rtl]According to a report published by Bloomberg and reviewed by Sky News Arabia, the International Monetary Fund now expects that the strong BRICS economies such as China, India, Russia and Brazil will contribute a greater share of growth over the next five years compared to previous expectations six months ago. [/rtl]
    [rtl]In contrast, expectations for G7 members such as the United States, Germany and Japan to contribute have been revised downward.[/rtl]

Views 44
    Added 10/25/2024 - 10:03 AM
    https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=49134

Current date/time is Fri 25 Oct 2024 - 10:20