Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mohammed Ali Al-Lami, Chairman of the Integrity Commission

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mohammed Ali Al-Lami, Chairman of the Integrity Commission Empty Mohammed Ali Al-Lami, Chairman of the Integrity Commission

Post by Rocky Today at 5:26 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Mohammed Ali Al-Lami, Chairman of the Integrity Commission[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2024/10/23
    Baghdad:
    Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani decided to assign Mohammed Ali Al-Lami as Chairman of the Integrity Commission, succeeding Haider Hanoun. A statement from the Prime Minister's media office stated that the Prime Minister decided to assign Mohammed Ali Al-Lami as Chairman of the Integrity Commission, succeeding Haider Hanoun, whom the Council of Ministers voted to appoint as a special advisor in the Ministry of Justice in its session the day before yesterday, and submitted a recommendation to the House of Representatives to vote on him in this regard. According to the statement, the Prime Minister appreciated Haider Hanoun's efforts in combating corruption throughout his past term as Chairman of the Commission, stressing the government's continued fight against corruption, which is one of its priorities, wishing success and good luck to the new Chairman of the Commission. It is noteworthy that Mohammed Ali Al-Lami is the oldest Director General of the Integrity Commission, and has extensive experience in legal and administrative work related to integrity.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Oct 25, 2024 7:37 am