Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sea of ​​Science to Trend Press: Oil and gas law can not be activated at the moment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sea of ​​Science to Trend Press: Oil and gas law can not be activated at the moment Empty Sea of ​​Science to Trend Press: Oil and gas law can not be activated at the moment

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:45 am

[size=30]Sea of ​​Science to Trend Press: Oil and gas law can not be activated at the moment[/size]
    12/03/2018 10:27 | Number of readings: 9
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Special

[rtl]The Oil and Energy Committee in the House of Representatives, on Monday, "The law of oil and gas, which has been prepared since 2006 can not be activated at the moment."[/rtl]

[rtl]The member of the Committee Ibrahim Bahr al-Ulum in a special statement "to Trend Press" that the law of oil and gas to be prepared since 2006 can not be activated at the moment but call for dismantling.[/rtl]

[rtl]He added: The issue of regulating the oil relationship between the center and the region and the provinces produced under the framework of the law of oil and gas, which draws the policies on the one hand and sets limits to implement policies, "noting that" the law of the National Oil Company, which was approved during the past week to implement those policies and the executive arm of the State Oil "He said.[/rtl]

[rtl]Bahr al-Ulum revealed that "his committee submitted a proposal eight months ago, which I sent to the central government, and we did not receive any answer from them."[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out at the end of his speech that "the Energy Committee for this parliamentary session completed the proposal of a law launched from parliament to the government and opposed the draft law came from the government to parliament and completed the second while still the first to the government."[/rtl]

[rtl]The House of Representatives voted, Monday of last week, on the proposal of the law of the National Oil Company.[/rtl]

[rtl]In turn, Oil Minister Jabbar Ali al-Allaibi said on the same day that the ministry will take the necessary steps and steps to implement the law .[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Allaibi described the voting process as "the historical decision which aims at optimizing the investment of national wealth management and protection and development in accordance with the programs and mechanisms developed by the competent effort and the national administration ."[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:59 am