Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Interior shall initiate the prosecution of foreigners who have ended their stay or are entering

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Interior shall initiate the prosecution of foreigners who have ended their stay or are entering  Empty The Interior shall initiate the prosecution of foreigners who have ended their stay or are entering

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Mar 2018, 9:45 am

The Interior shall initiate the prosecution of foreigners who have ended their stay or are entering in an informal manner
    March 12 2018 04:18 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Ministry of Interior[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up
    [rtl]

The Ministry of the Interior has initiated a campaign to pursue foreigners who have ended their stay or are entering the country informally. 

The Director of the Department of Residence in the Ministry, Major General Haitham Gharabawi, in a press statement: "The Directorate has formed committees in coordination with other security services, the task of the task of checking the papers of foreigners residing within the country and the seizure and expulsion of their residence and those who entered them to the country informally."

"The committees will conduct field visits to hotels, restaurants and other places where there are foreigners in Baghdad and the provinces of the country all, to check their official papers and to ensure the way to enter the country."

The Director of Residence that "the committees are holding all foreigners entering the country illegally or expired their stay and did not review the accommodation departments of the Directorate in Baghdad and the provinces for renewal."
    //Mother

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 11:35 am