Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

$ 7 million revenues from Iraqi Airways during January and February

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

$ 7 million revenues from Iraqi Airways during January and February Empty $ 7 million revenues from Iraqi Airways during January and February

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Mar 2018, 2:27 am

$ 7 million revenues from Iraqi Airways during January and February

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iraqi Airways Company has made a profit of $ 6.83 million in January and February of this year .
    The general manager of the company, in a statement, read by "Economy News", the revenues of ground services for Arab and foreign airlines, increased during the past two months .
    Miran Farid pointed out that this increase was achieved through the interest in maximizing the company's financial revenues, taking into consideration the application of international regulations, standards and standards, including IATA regulations .
    Farid explained that the number of flights of Iraqi Airways at Baghdad International Airport amounted to 755 trips during the month of February .
    He added that the number of passengers on departures was 88.573 thousand passengers, while the number of passengers coming to Baghdad Airport 88.922 thousand passengers in February .
    Iraqi Airways achieved revenues of $ 243.08 million in January from aircraft and other art work .
    The Baghdad International Airport achieved revenues of 663.11 thousand dollars in January, and contributed to the transfer of more than 77 thousand passengers, and the reception of 81 thousand passengers in January .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:42 am